Update: This post is no longer applicable as google has introduced local version of YouTubePK
There are many ways to unlock or bypass restrictions imposed by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) but I would guide you to easiest way without installing any third party software or using “especial” configured browser.
- Press windows key + R
- Type ncpa.cpl in Run dialog box and hit enter key or click OK button.
- Right click on your network connection and Click Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and Click Properties
- IP and DNS Setting dialog box will open.
- On General Tab, Select “Use following DNS Server Address“
- Preferred DNS server : 8 . 8 . 8 . 8
- Alternative DNS server: 8 . 8 . 4 . 4
- Click Ok and check it works!
Note: It is Google Public DNS Server which is free to use.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:
The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows: