Update: This post is no longer applicable as google has introduced local version of YouTubePK
There are many ways to unlock or bypass restrictions imposed by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) but I would guide you to easiest way without installing any third party software or using “especial” configured browser.
- Press windows key + R
- Type ncpa.cpl in Run dialog box and hit enter key or click OK button.
- Right click on your network connection and Click Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and Click Properties
- IP and DNS Setting dialog box will open.
- On General Tab, Select “Use following DNS Server Address“
- Preferred DNS server : 8 . 8 . 8 . 8
- Alternative DNS server: 8 . 8 . 4 . 4
- Click Ok and check it works!
Note: It is Google Public DNS Server which is free to use.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:
The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:
In windows there is a command line utility named ” SC ” so I will be using that to create a windows service to run my executable in background. The command to create services is very simple:
Steps to create:
- run shell with admin rights (cmd with run as administrator)
- sc create service_name binpath=”exe file full path” C:\ sc create myhiddenapp binpath=”C:\utilities\myapp.exe”
Steps to delete:
- syntax: sc delete service_name C:\ sc delete myhiddenapp
A day before I was chatting on #facebook #messanger and suddenly my Xperia Z went power off even battery indicator was showing me 69%. I tried charging but there was no LED light even i removed memory card and sim card as well.
A very next day morning I found a very simple solution:
HOLD POWER BUTTON AND VOLUME TILL PHONE VIBRATE
Walla ! It worked for me.
I think this is due to full battery discharge but how it is possible??? I have set low battery notification at 20% and there was no notification whereas battery level was showing 69% even. Is it Andriod/Sony OS bug OR by some application ???
If you have alike experience, please comment.