There are three production process/types in SAP:
- Repetitive Manufacturing (REM):
In REM the product is typically manufactured over a long period of time.The production quantity need not be particularly high nor must be produced everyday. Very simple system e.g. Food Industry,
- Discrete Manufacturing:
In this process setup is often switching from one product to another. e.g. Job Order manufacturing.
- Process Manufacturing:
The industry where product is result of continues process. e.g. cement, sugar,cooking oil, e.t.c
Functional & Technical Details:
Continue reading “Production Types / Process in SAP”
By name of the column we understand that this is Planned Cost Remaining on particular line (wbs) item on an Order. To be very specific it is remaining cost on an activity of a network under wbs:
Project > WBS > Network > Activity
- How to Analyze RemOrdPlan Cost details?
- Why it is Plan since I do not have any Plan Cost for Activity or Network?
- How to make Budget Available? OR How to remove RemOrdPlan cost?
1. How to Analyze RemOrdPlan Cost details?
To analyse RemOrdPlan cost you need to go:
- T-Code: CJ31 “Display original Budget”
- Opened required project
- go to Menu “Extra > Availability Control > Analysis “
- Expend tree of WBS having RemOrdPlan cost showing in Budget Reports.
You’ll see red highlighted rows showing Costs, now compare your Actual Cost with Plan Cost. The difference between Plan vs Actual Costs of Materials on Network is RemOrdPlan Value.
2. Why it is Plan since I do not have any Plan Cost for Activity or Network?
Assigned = Actual Costs + Commitments + RemOrdPlan
Available = Plan Cost – Assigned
It calculates as [ RemOrdPlan = Plan Cost – Actual Cost – Commitments ] for the quantities reserved vs Issued (consumed). If there is no quantity issued then it comes under available column.
Plan costs calculated under WBS when you reserve material / elements and commitments comes from PR /PR.
How to make Budget Available? OR How to remove RemOrdPlan cost?
There could be many ways to handle it but very straight forward and technically correct way is to make that activity technically complete (TECO).
- To set TECO status, open project with CN20n,
- Select activity
- got Edit > Status >Technically Complete > Set
- Click and Save project
SAP will start processes to recalculate costs. Now Cost are available to create new Activity under same WBS for other tasks.
In windows there is a command line utility named ” SC ” so I will be using that to create a windows service to run my executable in background. The command to create services is very simple:
Steps to create:
- run shell with admin rights (cmd with run as administrator)
- sc create service_name binpath=”exe file full path” C:\ sc create myhiddenapp binpath=”C:\utilities\myapp.exe”
Steps to delete:
- syntax: sc delete service_name C:\ sc delete myhiddenapp
How to calculate No of days in a given month?
Where “A2” contains date . i.e 11-Aug-2014
Update: In excel 2007 onwards you can use EOMONTH(start-date , no-of-months) function.
A day before I was chatting on #facebook #messanger and suddenly my Xperia Z went power off even battery indicator was showing me 69%. I tried charging but there was no LED light even i removed memory card and sim card as well.
A very next day morning I found a very simple solution:
HOLD POWER BUTTON AND VOLUME TILL PHONE VIBRATE
Walla ! It worked for me.
I think this is due to full battery discharge but how it is possible??? I have set low battery notification at 20% and there was no notification whereas battery level was showing 69% even. Is it Andriod/Sony OS bug OR by some application ???
If you have alike experience, please comment.
Project-X is a place to share work & efforts of other fantastic people & technology
Like this fb page
to have more fun!
Well, title of the post is self explanatory so let’s do work!
As we are going to install windows 7 so I am assuming that you have ready boot-able ISO image or dvd of windows 7
Step # 1: Software Requirements
We need only one of the following Software:
Virtualbox is all we need at the moment but you can try other from above.
Step # 2: Installing VirtualBox
- Double click on image (VirtualBox-xxx-OSX.dmg) file
- and follow the instructions. It is very simple
Step # 3: Creating Virtual Machine & Installing Windows 7
I prefer you to follow virtualbox’s original documentation for this step.
Step # 4: Post Windows Installation step : VirtualBox Guest Additions
This step is required to install Device Drivers and system applications for better optimization & performance
- Use shortcut key ” Host + D” and follow wizard instructions or
- Click on ‘Devices’ menu then click on Install Guest Additions and follow wizard instructions
That’s it! restart your virtual machine (windows 7) and enjoy your windows favort applicatons
You can use virtualbox to install any other OS top of your current OS (Ubuntu on Windows etc) by following these steps